Sectional and post-sectional play Friday 25th and Saturday 26th June 2021
1. There are 3 players in each section. Each player plays 2 games of 18 ends and marks 1 game.
2. All sectional and post-sectional games are 18 ends or 1 Hour 45 Minutes (whichever comes first). There are no dead ends; re-spot on the T.
3. The winner of each section on Friday and the next highest ranked player(s) advances to play a post-sectional, knockout game on that day.
4. The winner of each section on Saturday and the next highest ranked player(s) advances to play a post-sectional, knockout game on that day.
5. Post sectional draws are conducted as blind draws immediately upon completion of sectional play each day.
6. Winners of post-sectional games proceed to the round of 16 on Sunday.
7. The scoring system to determine winners of each section and ranking of second placed players to fill positions in the post sectional games is:-
3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, 0 for a loss,
If equal, then, highest aggregate margin,
if still equal, then, most ends won,
if still equal, by least shots conceded.
8. Friday and Saturday game times: Roll Up from 9.00am. Game 1 - 9.30am: Game 2 - 11.30am: Lunch (provided) Game 3 - 2.30pm, Post- Sectional games from 4.30pm
NOTES: The number of players proceeding from each day to the final 16 will be proportional to the number of sections playing on each of Friday and Saturday.